Refund | Non-Refund Policy for In-class programs:
The registration fee is non-refundable if a student withdraws before or after starting the program. However, if a new ( fully paid) application is stopped before starting classes, only 10% of tuition will be deducted from the total fee, and the balance will be refunded within 2 weeks.
If the student has already started taking classes and starts the withdrawing process, the deduction will be as follows:
- 50% of the tuition fee will be deducted if 5 classes or less out of 20 classes or 25 % of the course or less has passed.
- If more than 25% of the course or 5 classes out of 20 classes have passed, there will be no refund whatsoever.
There will be absolutely no refund paid in the following cases:
- All students who withdraw their application after 25% of the course has passed.
- Courses enrolled for less than 20 classes are non-refundable.
- Registration and tuition fees are non-adjustable/non-transferable from one program to another. D
Attendance Policy: Please note that the classes will be offered continuously. No refunds and/or adjustments will be offered if the student misses a class. Students must always take courses after starting the class. If you take a break, your days will not be adjusted unless valid documentation is presented, such as a doctor’s note.
Refund Policy for Online Program:
Online Programs offered at Guru Learning Institute are non-refundable and non-adjustable. There will be no refund processed in any circumstances unless the school has cancelled the classes due to an unprecedented situation.
Unless otherwise stated in writing on this form, Guru Learning Institute reserves the right to use any pictures, video footage, or educational material of student-created at Guru Learning Institute for marketing and training purposes. The student accepts that they have read the institution’s Refund and Attendance policies by signing.